Monday, September 25, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The gift for Shakiko on her 25th birthday.
Its not only goodies but also bags.
One for her Raya and the other for her work or jalan-jalan.
Hope she likes it.

I had a bad day with him on Saturday but i am glad that we are okay ASAP.
As much as both of us got pissed easily, we also cool down and very forgiving.
It doesnt hurt much now but i never want it to happen again.
I love him and i admit that sumtimes i worry about us not able to work out our differences.
Not able to withstand each other's difference in frequency.
We seems like we only have love.
I used to say and think that love is only a feeling.
I hope that our love for each other not only a feeling as it goes by.
I want it to supercede all the differences we have together.
I marry him because of Allah and also because i knoe that he will be a wonderful father to my kids. Yes, i do love him but wat makes him diff from other guys dat i was with is dat i really think that he is capable to be a good father and wondeful husband.

Anyway in school today, i forgot dat i was fasting and popped a sweet gave by Chelsia. Luckily, Raj reminded me and i immediately spitted it out. It was embarassing and very funny to the kids. Best thing, the Indian boy who is a non-muslim reminded me.

No comments: