



Finally, my three yrs of going up and down KL and studying half mad are gone.
However, when i reflected back then i realized that its not really much of a happy thing for me. I probably wont be seeing Madinah, Suzy, Ann, Jah, Noi, and Prakash as much as before. Prakash, there was sumting abt his face yesterday. He doesnt really look happy. I tried calling him this morning but no reply. I hope he is finelah... told him not to forget me. Hmmm, anyway i love UM no matter how leceh the system can be. I probably send my kids there in they are interested in Malay studies and culture. If i am still young, i probably get my second degree in Persembahan Seni. Going back there yesterday, made me think how wonderful the time was gaining knowledge there. If not for UM, i wont be so Malay, i probably wont really go back to Allah and i probably wont regain out of my depression. UM, the frens i made in UM and definitely Sanat, made me realized very much my tanggungjawab and passion. I dont grad w a first class but i think i smile more than the first class kids after i see all my frens. Graduating w Shark n Fat is beautiful. Looking at Shark mum's face, its wonderful. She may not be the perfect mum but she is the best mum who still stay strong for her kids. She raised a wonderfully strong daughter. It made me realized that divorce or broken families is never a reason for failing. It made me realized too that dari benih yang lemah tidak semestinya lahir yang lemah kerana at the end of the day, its Allah who decide and help us to be better if we want to. I am glad. Syukur that this experience made me knoe how wonderful naz was despite the first time we never really did get to know. Its a second chance with her. Second chance w Fat despite all the big drama we had before. Wats next? I am looking forward to building my OWN family and helping my students realize their dreams and true identity.
No comments:
Post a Comment