The whole week was busy. Weds was director's meeting. Friday, rushed to ITE Balestier to send the kids then rushed back to school to help Ariqa for the competition today. Today at 10 am, going to Toa Payoh CC to send Ariqa to Peraduan Terjemahan and then at noon, send the other 7 students to Puisi Competition at Kembangan CC. Markings, many to be done. I had to bring back Sec 2s wkbk and Sec 1s compre. Have to cool down so that i wont get stressed by work.
Shaiful came over yesterday with a huge bag of Tulang. Thinking of Tulang, i wonder if Marley and Eric wants to taste it. They are coming and staying for a week this coming Monday. Cant wait to see her and i really feel like fetching her. Miss her and just loads of things to hear and talk about. I have always admire Marley despite of her lil flaws. She is a very strong person and i hope she is pregnant and may Allah kekalkan jodoh dia dengan Eric. I want her to be happy and be loved sincerely and truely.I hope Shaiful can get a long w Eric and Marley too.
Hmm, i wonder wat are we going to do today? We need to find the perfume. Hopefully i will be done by 3 then maybe hang out w Nora til he finishes work.
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment