Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Spent the whole day in school marking the sec 3 compo.
Dozed off while making, twist and turn, get a bit of distractions from friends and colleagues and finally i completed the marking. So i am left with 4 levels of exam papers. Tomorrow, i plan to complete the 4NA.

Was suppose to get storage bags for my choking wardrobe. I have to give away certain clothes. Hopefully can do it on Vesak day or maybe after i visit IKEA. Wondering if i am gonna get my pay on the 12th. My Progress Package money is draining. Bought Nikah's cloth with it and work attire. I need to get a pants, a good one of brown tone.A new baju kurung will be an advantage.However, i have to remind myself not to spend a lot since a bulk has to go to the wedding. Urgh, i am just blabbering. I miss UM life...the chatty nights in KL.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: