Saturday, May 06, 2006



I am back in Sg... now the next thing to worry about is result.
Not really, i do worry about Prakash. Only God knoes how much i worry about that lil heart of mine in KL. Didnt knoe how much he gonna affect me. I really want him to do fine and i wont want to forget him. Everytime when i come to KL, i wanna make a point to see him. I want to make it a point to call him too at least one a month. Didnt expect leaving KL gonna affect me this much.

Yeah, i have not receive my posting yet. Suppose to start school next wk but still dont knoe where i am assign to. I do hope its just a walking distance fr my home. In that way, i can save a lot on time n transport money.

Election? I am not voting and so is Shaiful but he has to be on reservist duty. Hope to meet him later.

No comments: