Stressed and heart-broken by Mat Rock.
Indeed i was and still in it it.
My laptop, my greatest assistant in academic purposes died on me yesterday.
It hanged and then it died. I panicked and then i cried.
Yeah, i cried being so heartbroken that my entire work is gone...my graduating academic writing...my latihan ilmiah. I was about to save the entire LI file into my thumbdrive but it was too late. Tried not to burst into tears tho i was hysteric a bit but eventually i did when Shaiful told me not to raise my voice at him tho he knew dat i was stress. Called Shark and then a few mins later, i called Naz cos i knew she had the same prob w her laptop b4. Instantaneously, Naz's fren called and i rushed to Bedok to get him save my lil baby. So far, my LI and assg folders are saved...i really hope so. Its readable on my pc but my laptop...its just too old and tired. I tried it last night after changing hard disk but it was slow and refuse to read my rescued LI properly. Lambat upload and most files are incomplete but Alhamdulillah kat my PC ok. Pls God...help me because in times like this (ESPECIALLY), i need miracles and lotsa help from You. I knoe dat i complaint and hated my LI very much due to the workload but i really treasure it partly cos of graduation but mostly now, cos i put my heart and soul excavating it since last year to be shared to others as well as to be reminded how wonderful You have created this beautiful hybrid of language. I knoe dat i seldom pray but i also knoe dat You are aware dat i always remember u. Pls help me Allah.
Monday, April 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment