
I think the Indon music gonna make its great conquer at the Malay counterparts very soon. Now they still in the process of influencing and soon its gonna be another conquer since the great indon sastera days of Chairil Anwar, Sutan Takdir, Pramoedya and other great writers of dat time. Right now, me listening to Radja. I noticed dat the Malaysians are a great lover of Indon music nowadays. Cant wait for the conquer of Indon known for its semangat jawa since Majapahit days. Am i right to say dat i cant wait for tempeh n tahu meletup-letup so dat i can feel more proud being half Javanese. Hehehe!
Many things happened and the thing dat hit me for a few days in disbelief was a sudden death. I sorta like worry a lot about teaching secondary school kids and got very angry at myself many times when i remembered laughing at her lil predicament after grad. She definitely handle things differently and definitely different from me and to a certain extend, i have not been in her situation yet so i shudnt be too quick to say she just over-reacting. Knowing she died after the entire peak of stress at school made me realized she has every right to be emotional or so called 'over-react'. These few days, i got reminded of her smile, her serak serak basah voice and her lil Britney Spears act during our Dikir Barat and Tarian practice at NIE Bt Timah. How kecoh she was as a bride...many things and i hope Allah will forgive her and give her happiness now. I hope too that Allah will protect her lil daughter and made her a stronger and good muslimah when she grow up.Amin.
Pesta Ko-K just passed and everyone got the part they want except for me. I am in Gamelan class but i end up as a singer. Pathetickan!!! But wat to do, not dat great enuff and also not enuff instrument for about 40 students. Yang dapat main cuma 8 orang. My Randai performance will be bring forward to the 15th of April. I plan to really put my everything for this appearance since i screwed the 'gamelan' part. My LI, i seem to be happy dat i am right now finishing bab 4 and touching bab 5. I hope my Bab 3 is fine and not many changes if i need to re-write. Pls Pls, make it possible to finish it by mid of April. Portugues...trying trying and i hate the verbo plus feminino masculino. Subject and adjective pun ada jantan betinanya. I still think Malay lang is the simplest even in comparison to the English. So simple yet not many are willing to learn it. Orang Melayu sendiri pun majoriti tak kuasa. I think we all are guilty of chasing the difficult part and ignoring the simplest part in life. Why? Probably its all in the name of being intelligent and not wanting to be simple minded.

Complication is in fashion always.
No comments:
Post a Comment