The perfectly aligned pimples demoralised me from applying any make up to look good.
The one on the forehead is hurting so much dat i feel like burning it or hurt it.
Pimple, no 1 enemy dat u just cant hurt it back like how it hurt and humiliate u cos u will just be hurt more. Patience, dats how i am gonna deal with it til it burst and dats when i seek victory in the battle with pimple gel.
I am so smitten by Debbie Travis's kitchen design today. Really gorgeous blue cupboard w a beautiful phrase stenciled on it. Ooooh...the sink is totally gorgeous and sleek. I would die for such kitchen and its on a dream to have Debbie Travis designing an Asean home. If she ever come to Asia (Singapore pls), i would be envious and also be totally happy plus jumping with joy for the chosen house dat gets her facelift. I am in love with her ideas especially today's kitchen.
She is refreshing.

Yesterday was a good day. Small V day affair...just like our normal dates but we get to try oysters and eat 'sorta high class' food. Is it really 'high class' if i get to eat loads of huge prawns, oysters, scallops, yummy salmons n all dat u can sort of get it in a hotel? I guess it is to me, the lil luxury treat for us. So Sakura was great with its international spread dat just gonna burn $24 off ur pocket. Tried to call Sof to join us but she did not pick up. Shark was too sick and Mimi had class. So we went ahead and let me tell u all dat the pepermint ice-cream at Sakura tasted like colgate. I am not kidding but other than the colgatey peppermint ice-cream, its worth every penny. After dinner, Shaiful n I laze at the lounge and later, popped in a dollar coin for 5 mins massage. Thanks for the V-day rose and chocs. I love it all but mostly, i love u beary much. Ppl may think and say dat you are the lucky one to have me but in truth, i am actually the luckiest one to have u loving me and wanting to marry me. Thank Allah for making someone love me rite now for who i am. Alhamdulillah.
No comments:
Post a Comment