Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Me at the cyber cafe now.
Miss this pl lah since the yr 1 "woke me up" yesterday.
So decide to take a break fr LI by visiting this pl before getting groceries for today's menu.
Naz gonna cook silken tofu soup n Zuraida gonna cook ketam.
Hehe...btw, i wanna share sumting sweet.



I knoe he has a new album.
Dont knoe the title of the song but its very sweet.
The beat or maybe rhythm kinda unique to me.
The last part was so sweet saying dat he still love the wife just like the way he loved her when they got married. I sweat the first part, i thot it was all abt era cos era sounds more like his first love but after dat line, it got twisted dat he actually sang about his wife. So sweetkan. I knoe i will be touched if i am awie's wife. I am upset dat i cant find the lyric.

No comments: