Saturday, December 17, 2005


I have been eating less or maybe i thot so.
Like yesterday, i had nasi goreng in the morning only followed by 3 cookies for lunch and a few rojak mama for dinner. I dont think dats a lot in compare w my normal consumption of rice in every meal. Lets forget about teenagehood cos no matter how much i eat, i still remain a pole.
Yeah, yeah...i know about exercise or metabolic and obviously, i am just whining...reminiscing or wadeva. I intend to update my meals so dat i can see wat my diet is like.


I am not sure if i can meet up w my cousin today.
Liza reaching Skudai in the evening and she asked me to sleep over. I miss her lah but how? Skudai at night...dont want to trouble my cousin...i just hope dat she willing to hang out at Pantai Lido or anywhere near the causeway. If only, she can just come down to Sg n we can lepak at Woodlands. See lah how...kalau tak pun one of the days when i will not be back in SG, will balik kampung. Oh bout my uncle n cousin, the hype still there but it no longer interest me cos i just wanna see Liza.

I am glad dat i have started to copy a part of the script to my LI.
Now its all about finishing it and then proceed to the next script.
But before i go, i need to do wat i plan.
Breakfast: 2 glasses of plain water & a tokiwado.
Lunch (at 2pm): one n a half scoop of rice, 1/4 fried egg w soya sauce n ikan bilis soup. 2 glasses of plain water and a glass of kunyit madu drink.
Dinner: 2 glasses of plain water and a slice of pear.
Supper: Blackcurrant tea and half a plate of fried maggi.

No comments: