I hate being busy...it suffocates me and made me want to withdraw into my shell.
Its lovely being a hermit n i really miss it but again its so loved to not be single.
I smile and laughed at him. He is always there adoring me w kisses and care.
Lets not be a hermit when i am back in Sg. A hermit to my KL frens will help a while since i am a hermit to my family n lover during weekdays.
School draining me and shriveling me like a dried, shrunk raisin.
Now eating the yummy honey wheat crackers and cursing the family's noise under my breathe. I miss peace, quiet n serenity. Blog is my solace tho it had cos lotsa controversies on the sg papers lately.

Sedaplah biskut ini. Its probably gonna be my source of diet til Ramadhan.
I think it made yummy breakfast cereal w milk.
Yesterday, went out early to look for ponchos, shoes and a gift.
We dont get his shoe but he got for me a mouse for my laptop.
We had fondue and black cow too. Oh yeah! He is playing futsal.

Which remind me of a movie i caught in KL. Does he want me playing futsal or will he dump me cos i am not a cool, independent futsal player now?
He will be continuing training plus staying put at the new office in Changi.
So i was like shouting and calling up the office's name in the middle of Changi while we rode the bike.
Finally we saw the sign n tadaaaaaaaaa...he wont have much problem on Monday.
2 more mths to confirmation. Insya-Allah.
Went to his fren's pl for kenduri.
I sincerely think the frens pekak or just too absorbed in their own conversation dat they missed my bf. Kesian dia. Me? They are fine but just dat i dont see the connection even in humour. I knoe i am aging. Two cats, a kemek persian n a scarry looking wild cat half breed. Why ppl buy cat dat need to be caged? I pity the cat.
"We watched a movie before going back.
I slept a lil bit n there in the theathre since i was so tired.
Its comfortable sleeping right beside him n smelling his upper arm.
I woke up at the exciting part when the youngest got killed.
Mark Wahlberg, he is naturally talented...in acting only.
Its raining n i have to move on to my work
Need to do our programme back drop using ppt.
Mawar Kasturi...kentalkan nama itu.
Malaysians anad Singaporeans have a diff taste but since i am a Singapore lady in a Malay land. Ironically, i am malay. Lets just sing their version then.
Stress piling up cos we are presenting our programme to outside APM.
Suddenly, assgs seems better than event project.
K, luv ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment