Thursday, October 27, 2005



I always want to remind myself not to layankan my perasaan.
Diam n kalau nak luahkan, luahkan but great kalau dapat kawan tempat ngadu yg lagi sakitkan hati. Wat i mean, they will think i am just blabbering nonsense n tell me to stop being so emo. Like this morning, i knoe i am pissed at my bibik for throwing away my contact lense but i just diam n cocooned myself on the bed. Totally ignoring ppl who tried to comfort me and within minutes, i am smiling n forgetting it. I can always buy my lenses again rite but i cant buy a heart.

Today i plan to pick up the script after zuhur then do my assg til break fast.
Is is too many assgs or actually many distractions dat for the first time, i am gonna hand in my assgs during exam period? Many distractions actually.

Yesterday, i passed HIM his giant Hari Raya Card.
Shud take pic of him reading his giant card.
I love him but if he breaks my heart, i will diminish n be cold.
Why? To love is to risk and i dont want to risk my heart again after u broke it.


I had a dream of Shark, her hsemates n her other great companies.
Wat Sigmund Freud said is true.

No comments: