Yeah, i fudged my hair n it looks better now.
I dont knoe how i am gonna survive in the next 8 mths but i have confidence dat i can make it.
Bumped onto Maya while at the park w HIM.
She noticed my hair immediately when i expected more of a 'hi cousin n how r u'.
She is getting married this yr n sure lose lotsa weight.
Gorgeous n pretty...i luv her eyes n smile.
Dats about all i wanna say abt her cos anything more than that was just my silly assumption.
Talked to my guy n its almost suffocating me knowing dat i have to adapt to elderly desire.
Its suffocating me knowing dat if we eva get tog, the differences btw me n his mum will put him in a very difficult spot. I think too much when i have not seen her yet but just listening. Again i think too much. Thus lets just savour the moment now other than preparing for compromising on differences. I love him n even if it bites to drop some beliefs, i trylah k. Sigh.
Going to meet Molly. Been a real long time since we lepak.
I miss most of my frens but schedule drift us apart.
Friday, August 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment