Monday, August 01, 2005

The libraries just chose to close on the week u decided not to go back.
Wait, maybe it just seized to open on weekends.
Next script gonna arrive only before September.
Pray pray it gonna be earlier instead.

Luckily my weekend went on fine w the other malaysian frens despite closed libraries n camera went kaput again. We went to MTC for the Citarasa Malaysia. I ate Sata ( Kelantanese otah-otah), normal lemang n rendang, gearbox soup (a must try in KL), banana fritters w ice-creams, sum sago w sour sauce (Sarawak's food) and lotsa lekors. We watched Zainal Abidin and SM Salim. Spotted Noraniza Idris w her broom-like wig. It was fun and i soooo luuurve the live exhibit of Citarasa Malaysia. I took pics but my camera suddenly buat hal lagi lah. Its the freakin lense. Sigh...dats wat happened when u dont have much cash to invest in good camera. Anyway, the girls slept over at my pl and i love their company very much. Its much easier being frens w them altho they luv to tease my temper. I miss HIM but like wat Rosa ( the wife of Padi drummer) said...baik sekali sedang menikmati saat rindu yang amat sekali. Thus, kangen kangen ini baik sekali yah dong. Ate chilli crab, cooked by my lovely housemates. Sorta like went couch-potatoing w Ita on the whole of Sunday. Didnt sleep well last nite cos i was disturbed by the presence of a huge fly in my room. Freaky rite.

So sad, have to say goodbye to my study table n cupboard. I have to rush to Midvalley later after research to get my cloth cupboard. Saddiq gonna shift the stuff after Ishak. I luv KL cos it occupies me.

Ps: check out Faizul...macam Heldalah n another dude macam Sherri pulak. Me talking abt Malaysian Idol.

No comments: