Sunday, July 17, 2005

A short article about dreams captured my attention.
Briefly, there are 3 types of dreams in Islam.
1. A dream dat carries message fr Allah.
2. A dream dat consist of Shaitan and u shud not tell it to others but pray for Allah's protection.
3. A dream dat occurs when u think too much about sumting (unconciously) before u sleep.
Sumting i shud remember despite not having much of dreams.

So we watched a movie last night.

Then we had seafood supper.

2 am and still munching buttered sunflower seeds and drinking coffee and milk at the playground. As much as i luv the silence at times when we are so absorbed w peeling kuachis, i luv the little talk we had. He peeled the kuachis w his tongue n teeth and i need my fingers and teeth for dat. He dont knoe why he needs to get married (Ouch! Dat hurts) and I want to be married because of God and love. I have faith in marriage because of God but he thinks the faith in marriage lies in monetary stability and individual satisfaction other than doing it for Allah. I have the feeling dat i am too simple for his complex mind n needs. However, i am just holding on to the love feeling he has for me. I love him and will love him until he stops loving me.

Went home to read Surah An-Nisa after solat Ishak. Then read my rock history text plus labelling sum points dat gonna help a lot in my studies. I slept at 4 am peacefully til Subuh call me up for my duty to Allah. Then sleep and be thankful to whateva Allah had blessed me.

No comments: