My scalp is already itching altho its only yesterday dat i lathered it w sunsilk.
Susahlah, rambut panjang...padahal its just shoulder length now.
I had just finish analysing the script but in great confusion.
Like where shud i place or categorize this vocab in and at last, i have a lot of words under the category 'others'. I feel like a loser and my brain really flying now. Need to see Dr Indirawati soon and hope the LI momentum is gonna b flaming since it just sparked. Kinda prepared for the meeting/interview tonight. I hope i wont b kejong.
I was shocked this morning by an sms and also wat happened to my cheap spec. Hafiz stepped on my speclah n its sooo flatted now. Seelah how, i probably get another new spec since i plan to go to school wearing spec. A stylo yet nerdy spec. Affordable, of cos. The sms was by my jerung frenlah. Sharkeroo is having her moment and i can only think of myself as a dolphin who gonna live tog in the same water and hope miracles may happen like making a shark jump thru hoops or even do a hoola-hoop dance. Wadeva will be will be, the future not ours to see...Que Sera Sera. Wait i hope i get to swim like the shark too...perfectly wicked to the jaws theme. I am trippin.
Ouh, yesterday i accepted dat aerobics are SOOOO not me. So lembik lah me. Baru setengah jam buat aerobik dah pancit. Even in the early half an hour, i kinda lose interest in catching up n do lotsa star jump n hop anywhere i like. Was laffing n smiling at myself. I made a shame of myself. Then, when everyone ding the toning workout w purple weights...i just sat on the mat and count tog to make myself a bit better. The lady on the playform must be irritated n wont forget me. Nora just laffed at me as well as feel bad dat her red-faced fren felt tortured. I am soo unhealthy despite being smaller than most of them. I am ashamed of being slim. Hehe...but was funlah especially when HIM laughed at me. HE picked me up and we chilled under my block w buttered kuachis, cookie dough ice-cream and mineral water. The aerobic seemed to make me kinda horny cos i cant stop kissing n hugging HIM. Urghhh...wat a brazen pervert!
wonder wassup w my fren who insisted on meeting me today? Sigh...but on the way, i can pick up Sharkeroo.
Thursday, July 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment