Monday, July 04, 2005

"Kak Liza, boleh carikan R kerja tak? This is my first timelah," said cousin R.
I frowned on the other line n wondered how did i break my virginity in finding my first job at Mcdonald. Kinda pissed dat my cousin who is currently on tertiary school holiday still feeling scared and insecure of looking up the newspaper n calling companies for job. Hello, i dont babysit, going-to-have, degree kids. But tak sampai hati, called up the companies and also circled sum available jobs on the papers. My fault.
I really want to laze at home n watch vcds maybe. Just laze n smell the bed, the sofa or even discover the wonderful internet world. Please cousin, please dont drag me out of my beloved home.
Went to Han's River yesterday n we spent a bomb trying to eat like pigs.
Triple dates and all squeezed onto a table. I ate a lot, He cooked a lot for me. Shark loves buttering her prawns n table. Fadzli just realized dat "Rock is Born" and the other couple ( Mimi & Nora ) went adventurous w sea cucumber. I hope they had a nice time. Sharkeroo n Fadzli left earlier to have their moments. Then Mimi n Nora said, "goodbye" after we chatted a bit abt Mimi's frail Kiki (Shark also has a cat named Kiki) and the coincindence had earlier. Btw, seems like my present Him knows 2 of my ex-s. His brother is a close fren to Nora's bro and also my very old time ex/fling. Thus, i had to tell him wat a total jerk i was at 21. My life will definitely be smaller than this. The other ex, went to the same school as Him. I am so screwed up but wat matters, He still love me.
After all dat, we hanged out at Helda's pl to watch sex and the city (season 6). Yeay! Carrie got dumped thru post-it. Charlotte got an imperfect wedding to the wonderful Jewish Baldie (i like the baldie). Miranda is getting more prettier n hotter while Samantha, contented w young dick.
Sorry Alaine and Shark for staying up late. I shall stop watching it now since i am soooo contented dat Charlotte is married to the baldie (looks like Dr Evil).
Bye, i wanna sleep in a while....again.

No comments: