I wonder why do ppl invite others to a feast if they kinda expect dat they will get the feast expenses covered by ppl in the invitation list. I wonder too wat is 'berkat' and its purpose in weddings.
Gerek, dah dapat cable but cant find my installation cd.
Terpaksalah ditundakan.
Wonder where did i misplace the cd.
I was out yesterday to nenek magic's pl instead of a wedding.
I wasnt invitedlah despite the yaya-ness of a fren keeping my address, e-mail and phone number in her palmtop. Kelakarkan n she got the cheek to tell Nora dat i was invited but how come i dont have the card and my name not in the list. There goes the chance of eating wonderful roasted beef, see the pretty thumbelina w her giant ogre and most importantly, having a good time w Nora n Mimi. I am sore cos i dont understand why she lied and making me seems like the one w attitude for refusing to attend her wedding. Her reactions towards me never changed...thus maybe it was right dat she was just flashing her palmtop at her cousin's wedding. Anyway, it was nice hanging out w the umrah gang. I think they were kinda upset dat i still dont cover up. While the adults chatted, i helped nenek magic w her yummy Banjar dish. Soto Banjar sedaplah. Kenyang gila n i luv her cocktail jelly. Dat nenek stay alone w his son, Saifudin. Nice chap and i do hope we all can maintain the friendship. Probably sum day when i hang out at Tampines, i will come over to her pl. Learn about Banjar ppl and make frens w her son. I like the umrah gang n was actually looking forward to see kak Yati but she didnt come.
Dad going for his op today. Not sure if i get to see my Him but nvmlah. He need his rest n we can always see each other next next week. I just want to be there for dad before leaving. Just a minor op but it will be nice to see him. Obligations many times reaped u off ur precious time w ur love ones.
Monday, July 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment