I had been sneezing since yesterday.
Hope i am gonna b fine, most likely my body just feeling too exhausted w lotsa thing.
Bumped onto Raudah's blog. She is mimi's sis. Didnt knoe dat she link me.
Still feeling a bit light-headed.
Last night, after having dinner w him, i stayed up to watch Closer.
I rented 3 vcds: Wimbledon, Closer and Hitch.
Wimbledon was a pretty normal movie. You thot ur whole life start n depends on wat u doing, in reality...there's actually more to wat u doing. That was taken fr the movie. Then Closer, its a gd movie yet i hated the characters. Wats it about? Sex, deception, own selfishness, trust, ego, revenge...etc. I can only think of Jane Rachel/ Alice as a strong character. So cold yet gorgeous and beautiful plus i think a much nicer n sincere person than all of them. Went to sleep a few mins after that. Was pondering, tearing and thanking God. I do that most of the time before i sleep. There are many things i regretted in life and ashamed of and the only space i find good solace is thinking about Allah before i sleep. I thot of Z too. I just cried thinking of how God put me in a situation dat made me choose to betray her. Betrayal leads to hate n i am living w all dat. Lost another fren dat used to wipe my tears and made me laugh.
I cant wait to go back to KL but at same time, i dont have much of the heart to be away from Him. Receiving hugs from him act like antidotes to my bruised emo n self-esteem.
Alhamdulillah.
Saturday, July 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment