I am back in Sg w a pimple on my left ass cheek.
Okie, i knoe i am not suppose to b back home but i couldnt resist it.
Anyway, i have to collect my recovered Mino and return my library books.
So off i went w Sharkeroo, Kak Halimah and Kak Amiza skipping my identiti Melayu class.
Okie, as normal had to revamp my modules. It was very heart-breaking for Italian cos they only took students who registered before 12pm on the 13th June. I was 10 mins late. Went home like a LOSER w sharkeroo smiling or maybe actually laughing at me. Sigh...I dont always get wat I want in UM.
So here is wat i am having for this sem:
1. Tatabahasa Wacana Melayu
2. Semiotik Bahasa Mealayu
3. Praktikum Seni
4. Seni Permainan Melayu
5. Drama dan Media
6. Identiti Melayu
7. Latihan ilmiah
21 credit hours so dat i have a less study load next sem. As usual, i am gonna enjoy my seni classes very much and i will strive for distinctions for my minor modules. Will try too for my language papers. Aim for this sem, 5 As at least. Have to start making the heads for my latihan ilmiah.
First day of school was fine. Happiness is when i see a familiar face taking over the canteen. That kakak fr Norliza catering is back n i luv food from Norliza catering. I am happy dat on my final sem, i get to eat yummy food and reminisced the gd old days in yr 1. It could have been the best if Dr Nassier still teaching us. Oh yeah, Prakash shocked me w his new pink shades. I thot Fat is the culprit for dat fashion statement but Prakash actually proudly bought it himself. Nope, Prakash is not gay but he is blind. Colours mean nothing to blind ppl. I miss him too and must remember to bring the tasbih dat i bought for him. I miss my seni frens too. Miss Kak Su but its just gonna be missing. Btw, talked to Fat and luv it when she irritates me but at same time, a lil distance gonna be safe for both. Yr 1s, lotsa them. Oh yeah, pathetically only 3 kids in yr 2 taking Seni but i am sooo proud of them. Saw a few familiar faces among the Yr 1s. Radz has longer hair and visually loud face. Janah seems quiet n aloof. But its still the same cos they all still dont talk to me since i am invisible. Yeah, made frens w Vin who is a yr 1. Huda seems to b vain this yr and dat shud be right cos everyone wears make-up to school except moa. My dean said i look like an amoy at the office door. I wish i can ask if he has any mydin blood in him. Visited Sof n Zuraidah at their new pl. Ahaha, Sof tertidur like 5 mins before pushing her baby to earth. Kelakarkan si ex-buyong tu. But she had a wonderfully smooth delivery. Must remember to get for Erna her serbuk bunga kurma. I can go onlah but most importantly, i am back to the normality of being a student.
While in Kl, i thot His sms-es were like bull shit. Thot i didnt mean much to him n he just being obligated to miss me. Thot he slept when i called him on my way back to Sg. He surprised me cos i always underestimate his luv for me. He was at textile centre very the earlylah. He supposed to come at 730 pm but was there by 6. Sweetness kan...i love u lah sayang. Just dat i normally think dat i dont matter to ppl even if the person kiss and touch my secret places. Thank you for still loving me sincerely despite its still green in experience. I love u.
No comments:
Post a Comment