Saturday, July 23, 2005

Been juggling reading and online games.
Read semantic, slangs, rock music then swapping stress w online games like Betty Beer Bar and Dine Dash. Get irritated easily when ppl text me in msn padahal if i dont wanna b disturbed than i shudnt be on my msn. Pretty ridiculous. I kinda luv the silence n loneliness. Its not total cos gladly, i have my partner. He surprised me yesterday w a bouquet. So touched at his lil attempt to cheer me up. It was wonderful and i luv him even more. Even more cos he neither favour me nor bring me down. I knoe my fault and i said sorry, i mean it. However, not all ppl can accept sorry cos they are so hurt, tired and very sure u gonna do it again. Wat can i do? If i say sorry n promise not to hurt, will i really be truthful? As much as it tears me n reddened my eyes, maybe saying sorry and goodbye will help cos i wont hurt u unintentionally when i explode next time and i wont feel more regret for being unfair to others.

I have weddings to attend tomorrow and i hate it. If i dont get her card then i wont go.
Rather go for umrah gathering at nenek magic's hse.
I miss the umrah gang. Past few days, i had flashes of the moments in Mecca.
I miss Kaabah very much.

No comments: