Thursday, June 09, 2005

I love my boyfriend dat all i want right now is to have less sin on him n myself. Getting married will be the answer so that i dont feel guilty touching n be touched. His sweetness, i am positive he can take care of me and lead me.
Nothing matters much more than having his company n yet complete my 5 times prayers.
Good frens to cheer me up n widen my understanding in life. Shark n Helda are ppl dat make me see things and be aware of diff cases. Umrah was fine n great cos its soooo easy being a basically good muslim there. Most important basicaly as a Muslim is to complete 5 times prayers and berzikir. I love that pl for that besides the history. However, my heart scream in confusion n stubbornity and how women demanded to cover up to protect themselves fr being seen as a sexual obj. Cover up so that man dont misjudged you and you are protected from sin. Its not all true cos i get molested while tawaf k. Arsehole n he is lucky to stay away once i noticed him. Kalau tak, tu ktab dah melayang kat kepala dia k. I hate Arabs. However, i like them too cos if not for them...i wont knoe Allah too. I luv Allah and only Allah knows that. Gotstopped from entering a mosque in Sg cos i dont cover my betis. I kinda screamed ridiculously at the man saying i just need to pray and he allowed me. Its my fault for forgetting to ring my hijab but its definitely his fault for not making a tempat ambik wudhu for ladies. Kalau i ambik sembahyang pun, my aurat will be shown n its not a gd excuse from him. I rather he said its cos req by Quran to cover aurat tau. Sigh...I never want to embarass or stain Islam w my liberal sense of fashion. Bring my hijab...so that thy cant stop me next time from doing my basic req as a muslimah.

No comments: