Saturday, May 14, 2005

Thot i grew out of cartoons n comics but heh, i was so caught up in watching the Saturday cartoons like Lilo n Stitch and Justice League. You thot that u are all grown up and trying to be one but when u are exposed to kiddy stuffs, u just realized how u miss all that.

I dont really feel like blogging and thinking of halting it. However, wat abt my frens fr overseas and frens who still want to be in touch with me tho its impossible to catch up w each other? I just dont knoe, probably i am losing the whole blogging phase.



Anyway i watched 'Loser' on channel 5 last night. One of those movies during early adulthood. Simple and probably unsatisfying but somehow its one of the simple movies that leave me contented.



I adore Mena Suvari's face. Adorably cute and youthful. Those huge eyes are definitely eye catching.

No comments: