Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Check out my sweet pal who wants to be director ahmad nisfu.
He looks better and seems bouncing to recovery despite a heartbreak.
Grad soon and come back soon cos everyone in SG loves u.
Ahaha..exaggerating a bit.

It was a fine outing today after 2 days of not meeting.I do miss him. We went to CS trying to look for a friend but sheesh, i am a dugong. The SW fair is overlah. Thus, i just do the bank transfer tomorrow. We then drank teh Thailand at Banquet. Nice, u all shud give it a try...teh mixed w sirap is nice.It tasted even better w ice. Then, i let him taste KL via roti boyan and we shared a bottle of fruitade while enjoying the breeze. I luv this guy but when differences surfaced, it puts me into a bit of insecurity. Like differences that arise from greetings, assalamualaikum, and buying Israelites product. We watched Kingdom of Heaven and do watch it if u all can. Its not a religious movie. Its beautiful just like how Sharky n Moksin commented. Anyway, i am so glad that we talked about the differences we had on those issues. He understood why i think its fine to say assalamualaikum or jawab salam even tho the person is a non-muslim. I understood why he wont support and buy Israelites product. See, i am obviously affected by war movies like Kingdom of Heaven. I luv that kinda movie and truly, its not typically heavy. I luv talking to him. He speaks sense and made me see a point.

Anyway, he is looking for a job again since that job does not give a constant income.
=) smiling for u.

No comments: