Friday, May 20, 2005

aurras

Death seems contagious...first was padme and now its Kak Su's hubby.
My pc soon too i guess since it had been really slow since yesterday and keep on hanging. I hope to go to Kak Su's pl later after all the hassle so that can at leas smile at her. Maybe brought pulut kuning since unfortunately my kenduri to go for umrah is her kenduri arwah. I hope she wont doubt my friendship with her but if she does get offended for not visiting her hubby and coming much later, i guess nuthing much that i can do for as long as my reason n niat are clear.

I have a lot to blog and the death seems all the reason why i shudnt stop blogging and let out wat i feel. However this will go unpublished.

I do miss Djasman and YES, i do still love him. However that doesnt equalize to me wanting to be w him. I love Shaiful and i want to be w Shaiful. I was shocked to see Djasman at the Star Wars Preview. Shocked cos i will never want to go anywhere w my frens if i knoe he is there.Unfortuantely, he seems smart enuff to make himself invisible in the name list under the name of ella's fren. To a certain extend, i wonder why Ella need to go w Djas also since she told me she has a date w that guy. She knew of my affair w Djasman dulu and how come, she didnt tell me that she is bringing Djasman. I want to worry abt wats gonna happen if i was alone knowing i hada made promises to see ella there. Djasman had been extra chirpy and yaya with his konon macho self. Dont he realized that i see it thru him that he felt uncomfortable too yet why put himself in the situation. What is he gonna made up out of this? Another rumour but this time, i am like stalking him w my bf in hand. Why abg Azman asked me Djas tak cakap apa apa and whya Sham asked if my bf gonna be for long. I am containing all these myself cos i dont want to make a mountain out of an ant hill. I love Djasaman, YES I DO but i can never forget wat he did to me. If he said he love me, i will slap him right there n then for wanting to hurt me and fool me again.

No comments: