Pinching my burger like tummy.
I may be skinny to most ppl eyes but i dont haf a flat tummy when i sit.
Went to school early to do a last min research on Hadrad but the librarian didnt open the academy's library. Sheesh, so i was reading notes tog w other seni girls and get fat w tidbits. Kerepek Macu, another kinda tempeyek w santas n sambal.
Erna sent Kak Su to the clinic cos lil mummy is sick.
Mmmm maybe yes or maybe not but i hope its a yes tog w erna.
Fat went back to Sg after her Pengurusan paper today and dat left me w Sharky to haf our an hour internet pleasure. Mmmm, i cut Sharky's hair and Madinah's hair last night. Mmmm, sunsilk pink yoghurt shampoo makes ur hair al sweet n lovely. My hair looks manageable today and Sharky said her hair is fluffy today.
Muzik paper is tomorrow.
I hope all of us will do well n get graded A.
We probably gonna wear baju kurung to show off the konon tradional and malay seni look. Hahaha! Yeah roll those ryes cos i do agree we are such posers.
Dr Nassier gonna b there and i wanna get pics of him. Dats the reason why we all shud be nicely attires cos 2morrow is our last chance to prove a memory w him.
I want to show off his cute face w those boyish fringe.
Its Zareena's bday tomorrow.
I am sending her a card if i can get her email addie.
I miss her n had been thinking about her.
I hurt her and its shitty.
However, i dont think i told her the wrong thing just dat the truth hurts her.
I hope her prob is over and she get to b happy.
I really want her to be happy and dat means not my idea of happiness.
I want her to be the one who will take gd care of her and make her happy for the rest of her life.
Happy birthday Zareena!
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment