Errr how did Adam found my blog?
Sigh, anyway...if he is still reading this.
Welcome, encik Adam Global.
Met Shaiful last nite and BOY! I haf a plastic bag of cds.
Let me dig in and tell u its content: Whitesnake, Snakepit, Black Sabbath, Van Halen,ACDC, Rainbow, Deff Leppard,Motley Crue and Skid Row. ( 9 cds kan, Shaiful?)
I am listening to all these to understand rock better and ok, who cares if u all think i am a poseur. Oh yeah, i hate SLAYER. How the hell ppl listen to that. U guys n girls who listen n enjoy Slayer are just amazingly nutz. I was in a state grogginess, nausea and anything dat makes me wanna faint as i watched the bloody video clip: bloodline, and listening to it. Even axe oil will not b able to stabilize me as i listen to them. They are scaaaaaaaaaarrrrrry! Told Shaiful and he agreed too dat he couldnt handle Slayer. Howeva, soon i will be playing rainbow on my pc as i get myself educated on rocks theoretically. I got myself two books: The story of Rock n Roll, Rock n Roll: A social history. If there is any recommendations by u all, do dat huge favour by tagging me.
I made a lunch date w Nisa. Probably she gonna b the next helpful person. Anyway, i haf not been seeing her for the longest time. Miss her actually despite her ranting can b trippy and hard to grasp at times. After lunch, it will get this lazy ass to the esplanade library. No more procrastination. Move it and i need ppl to help me get out of my warm, comfy house. Movies, movies...i wanna watch movies too. Betty tempted me w her experience on A series of unfortunate events. I hate beetlejuice but i like the movie and so if its sumting like it, i wanna try dat experience. Hitch is next on the list.
Dats about all for today. Loads to come altho the frame makes my heart wrench, i cant wait to give it.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment