Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Isnt it nice to be talking again to BMX bro.
His wife gonna apply for a job n he is writing her resume.
Wat a sweet husband this abg and how i miss hearing his stories.
Remembered he used to sent me pics of his wife and kids, i luv hearing family stories. Its all about not having a brotherly love and when i haf one, a tint of it is precious.

Just got home and i did visit the loo due to a rumbling tummy ache dat didnt lead to a a real poop. Again just watery one. Pardon me for the disgusting explanation.
Funny thing, why it didnt create prob when i was hanging out fr 5 to 11 plus?
Sharky came down to Toa Payoh for Kacang Phool. I requested for her appearance and she did cos she wanna make me happy. I am not so much emotionally normal cos someone dont wanna talk to me as i had been stalking him. I was so pissed dat i googled his name and went thru an interview. Is that all i can do as a stalker? Why does he say such things when i had so far attend his gig and read dat interview? Wait, is it cos i happened to browse his sis website? I just happened and everyone's read stranger's blog or exgf's blog or enemies blog. I dont google specifically n get her blog. She dont even write anything abt her bro and i am SICK of all these. Sick of going to the website dat i haf to study cos its the only STUPID Mat Rock Website i knoe. Sick of being in the Stupid chatroom but i haf nothing much to observe now so dat leads me to saying HI to him as a friendly thing. Even dat Hi can be his reason for saying i am STALKING. I want my thesis to end soon or best, i just drop it and let wat i compiled into the drain cos i am so sick of him. I dont haf to face his silence cos i really cant be dumb and unaffected by it. I am cracking.

Good thing, good thing. I finally get to knoe Sharky's famous distant kuzzie, Jamilah. She is loud, funny but i dont knoe why, i weirdly like to look at her. I was expecting a voluptuous Jamilah but she is SOOOOOO NOT Voluptuous. Skinny and bony like Ira but ada figure sikit ah. Yeah, the hip a bit wider. Her bf looks like Farzee's bf. Well, the brown couples were busy fiddling w their phones. I was helping myself to free frappucinos. Shark n Fadzli tried taking pics of me but i end up looking sillier than my usual face. I hate pictures cos i dont normally look good unless i gave my poser look or an alter-ego look. Yeah, the old msn pic...dats the one dat i think i look gd. Before reaching Liang Court, we visited Penin pharmacy and bought sum stuff fr the $3 depot. Jamilah bought lotions and bodywash for herself and her Jaan. Sharky bought bodywash, scalp care shampoo and rubber bands (i think). Me? Heh...yeah, i bought bedak ular and a breast enlargement cream to go with my breast firming scrub. I knoe its crazy and embarassing or even pathetic. I really want a bigger boops at the moment and also a healthier duo. I just used it and my twin peaks feel good and really loved. Its non alcohol and all natural so my breasts dont get drunk (corny) and my wudhu tak batal. Smeels gd too. Ok, u all can laff or be disgusted but i just want to haf bigger bust.

All in all, i prayed and doa dat i get to complete my 5 time prayers every day.
Pls make me wake up for subuh and dat means i haf to sleep soon.
Assalamualaikum.

No comments: