Dad woke me up cos he want to withdraw the interest amount of his cpf investment.
I know dat he is 53 and not yet allowed to receive his cpf.
But i just call up his agent and later explained to him.
Dad was kinda upset cos he wanted to get us things. Alah, only 2 years more.
Dat money is his and he deserve it all. Anyway by the time he gets it, i will be werking and hopefully enuff to support Hafiz's schooling and part of the house expenses. I want my dad to spend the money on himself and mum. A honeymoon to Europe perhaps since mum dream of going there. Ermm, a bigger house too if he really want to spend a bit on the kids. I will help settle the payment too.
A tragedy: Fadzli's brother had a terrible accident at Pasir Ris.
Sharky told me last night and i informed Moksin since Moksin's sister is Fadzli's brother gf. Shark said Fadz had been crying on and off. Poor boy. Fahmi's (Fadzli's brother) liver was said to be 80% damaged and God knows how it was affected. He gonna undergo like a 3rd surgery. Sheesh, sound really critical. Lihah, Shark n I gonna make our way there today after maghrib. Do include him in ur prayers altho u all dont know him. His name is Md Fahmi bin Ramli. (we just share the same dad's name) I thot maybe kalau sempat nak tengok kak su nya sedara yg kat CGH since dah terlanjur ke sana.
So many things happened but i only can put up my arms and pray that things will be fine and diberikan petunjuk pada mereka serta myself. Kalau orang itu buat kesilapan besar atau kecil, wajarkah kita sengaja mengejeknya seolah-olah kita tidak pernah melakukan kesilapan. Jangan lupa diri, i always remind myself. I know God is fair, today maybe the person's day but esok lusa...i am sure its my day. Kita tahu sesuatu perkara untuk mengambil iktibar dan berdoa agar si dia berhenti melakukan keburukkan bukan bertanya sapa dengan orang dan jadikan bahan ejekan. Kita tak tahu bila Allah akan menemplak kita dengan ejekan kita dahulu. Please Allah, dont ever let me do such things to people and made me realize, before i do dat. Amin.
Saturday, February 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment