Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Wont go back to Sg this week.
All contented yesterday cos i got to buy two tops.
Yeah, one is the pretty glittery purple top n the other is the hippie-like crochet top. The best thing is i got to save 50% on the ex crochet top.
Thus, i bought pastas for the ladies who were nice enuff to accompany me there.
Especially Fat altho she was sick.
Yeah, i haf to thank all four cos they patiently withstand my feeling 'model' as i modelled my purchases in front of them.
Errmm, saying I Love U gonna be damn too much and fakey but i sincerely appreciate them very much.

So Gamelan lesson was fine tho i was pissed when i lose count as i played the bonang.
At first, i played the simplest instrument in Gamelan called, Saron Pekin.
Next, Dr Nassier instructed me to play the Bonang.
It was tuff but i am sure practices gonna make me fine.
I love music and i love playing the Gamelan.
I want to get distiction for this module.

We went to Zaaba too. Its a library fully equipped w great resources.
I shall pay my visit again during the weekend.
Gonna help Prakash too.
I wont feel bad since i had been guilty of being unavailable.

Today, we going to watch an orchestra performance.
A compulsory thing for our Seni Muzik Review.
We haf to analyse the tunes and Dr Nassier gonna help us.
Apart fr that, probably gonna watch Berlari ....langit.
Sharky bought the vcd and Halimah gonna watch it w us.
Btw, Sharky running home soon.
Her student happened to be this boy that i knew from sailing club.
Heh, so he chose Victoria.
Victoria was a champion in sailing and i am not sure if it still is.

Gtg...hope Fat gonna be nice to accompany me.
Anyway, i hope my stay in the weekend gonna be fine n fruitful.
I sense the growing bimboness in me.
Shameful. I need help. Its not too gd to be too simple.

No comments: