Sunday, January 02, 2005

Pc is fine and Indon version of Asoka is on Suria.
Its a rainy day and i had been out running errands.
Picked up my pc fr a fren's place at Bt Timah.
Then, off to pay bills plus buy fruits for my mum.
I feel heaty on my forehead. Pls dont make me sick.
I wasnt in a gd mood this morning when thinking about responsibilities.
Nah, i am not gonna talk about it since i cooled down.
Mum cooked Nasi Lemak to cool me down too.
She knew its hard on me being the eldest and the only responsible one.
Maybe, my siblings haf not grown yet.
I wish i am married so that instead of taking care of my family's financial stuff, at least i get love and someone responsible of me.
Again, wishful thinking as i pray.
Like my new layout? Its my escapism.

No comments: