Thursday, January 13, 2005

MOE turned me into a money face as i opened up a letter abt the CONNECT plan.
Nah, not getting the cash now but good enuff later, once i resume to work.

This mth period made me haf lil cramp attack and worst leg ache.
I cannot take it when my feet ache very much.
If only i can like cut my feet open to pull the nerves til it give a relieving crack sound and the zip it closed. It definitely gonna help, maybe, but i wont want to haf an ugly zipper feet. How God prepares women to tolerate pain, one by one?
No men to look sharply at as i regain my 'feminist' mode suddenly.
Its Thursday so dad is working, Faiz already in the NS and Hafiz, in school.

The journey back was full of sleeping and watching the stars.
Talked a bit to Shark but i guess, we always talk about the same thing.
Running out of topics perhaps and i am pmsing while she looks grumpy actually.
I was more in a quiet, and care less tone. All i want was silence but distruptions by a loud toddler behind. The star watching session in the bus was treasured very much. There were so many stars and I noticed the stars, this time, were very near to each other and positioned so near as if its moving towards unity. Suddenly, i thot about sumting but was short-lived as i saw a shooting star. I quickly made a fast wish before telling Shark abt my joy. She sounded like a mother when she replied, "Really!"
Continued watching the stars and hope i get to see another shooting star.
Its beautiful and all i thot about was God in the journey.
How God beautifully created the world and how amazing God's power is as he allows plane to move in the sky, chasing the sun and beating time. Its beautiful and I am totally mesmerized by God's power, intellect and love.
It was like my moment w my maker, praising God when i am having my period.
PMS always made me withdraw into myself in silence and appreciate the creation of Allah. Really lah.

Erks!Cramp attack.
Oh yeah, do u all remember Jessie Wee?

U see when i was a lil girl in primary school, i was a manic for this pink series on a lil mouse named Mooty or Menti (in Malay). Its a really interesting story and i luv the animation. Its about Mooty go to space, Mooty's birthday party and many more. Mooty has a girlfren too, a white female mouse. I miss those series. I read both the malay and english series. Too bad, i dont understand chinese. Everytime, i would go straight to the Malay section at the corner (towards delifrance now) of TP library to get my compulsory 'never-bored' dosage of Mooty and fairy tales. I remembered too buying 'Grandpa's Remedy' during Jessie Wee's visit in Macritchie. I love her books. I was a manic for bookworm,fairy tales, Mooty, Roald Dahl, Enid Blyton Malory High and of cos the comic, Asterix n Obelix. My primary school reading phase other than playing catching w the boys and zero-point w the girls.

No comments: