I woke up a bit earlier than this time.
But of cos, i had to do my before jumping off the bed ritual.
Rolled here and there on my bed, snuggling sweet pillows as i made up sweet moments in my head. I also think that i dont haf a bad breath after waking up.
Thanks to the late night shower.
Off my bed after satisfying myself w lovely thots.
Walked out of the room and greeted my mum's guests ( the parents of my primary school fren). Brushed my teeth before i had fried rice and nescaffe.
To me nescaffe is like breathing into life.
Its like a drink dat prepares u to life and it sure made me feeling happy this morning. Wait, or was it the sweet fantasy on my bed dat makes me think life is beautiful? Ok, the point is i talk cock when i am happy. Hehe! I feel as smart as Fezzy.
Faiz keep on dwlding BMX videos and I HAF A PROB w dat cos my dwlding of That 70s show is not as efficient as his. My siblings are so lucky tho they dont get to go far academically. I envy and admire them. I think if they read this confession, they will think i am bullshitting. So thats the reason why i neva show feelings much and always distance myself unless i need to scream. Hafiz, he is adorable and i still think dat he is that lil boy.
So, i discovered that the Romans are the ori hippies. U see while the greeks studied and developed theories on music, the Romans were busily making music and having sex party. They are probably like the first generation dat introduced the idea of 'music and sex'. Lets make love and be happy. I wonder if the word 'romantic' has its name from there. That makes me the Greek and probably the word 'geek' comes from them. Thus, we haf the geeky greeks and romantic romans. The malay mats are definitely the romans. Will i stand the chance to be like Helen of Troy? Is there any Roman mats who will fall madly in love w the geeky minah here? Ahaha, another fezzy like theory by me.
There are a few things dat i discovered but still i haf lotsa readings to do. At least, my music assg shud be 3/4 done before i am back in KL. I hope too that i will be done w the seni kraftangan research by then. Later, i haf to see Nisa a while. She need to talk about sumtings so i haf to spare her for like a few good hours of company altho i want to be selfish. Anyway, it will be a lil break in between my compulsory brontosaurus sized readings. She saved me from the blur vision of alphabets. Reading can lead to intoxication cos too much letters blurred ur vision like a drunkard. Erks, i think knowledge made me trippy.
Thursday, January 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment