Great, my buckle just 'pecah'.
So one belt gone and nope, i didnt break it.
I cant use my old Benetton belt dat i owned since i was 15.
Yeah, u dont expect me to still maintain a waistline of 23-25 cm.
I am a bloody 27 cm cos of my bulging tummy.
Yeah, it is sitting here but like a rubber hose.
Its raining, thundering and flooding at Mecca.
Dad sighed and said," Tsk! Tsk! Dunia dah nak kiamat."
Talked to preggie and she said abt her dream.
Yeah, its gonna be Amageddon soon but how soon, still unknown.
I dont really worry since if its fated.
Howeva i am still struggling to complete my very basic 5 times prayers which obviously, i am not struggling enuff.
5 times prayers: Subuh, Zuhur, Asar, Maghrib n Isyak.
Pls help me erase the word 'malas'.
Best thing, stop whining and start moving the ass.
Will see if i can at least haf like a day of complete prayers this week.
Went to Fat's kenduri. Nica cukur rambut.
Its a very small affair tho its under the block.
The family is into pink and Fat even haf a pink broom.
She is looking more like a 'Boyan' lady.
I always perceive dat glitters and gold are synonymous to La Obek Ladies.
Thats their trademark, heh, noticed dat in weddings n many occasions.
Fat has this huge gelang papan dat really capture my attention.
Oh yeah, there is this makcik who looks like she can beat us up.
Her nose kinda defined and thanks to Noraini for obstructing my view.
Ermm, dont blame me only. Fat n Shark also think she looks scarry.
Then, i alerted Shark on the flies.
Two fashionable babes in Baju Kurung w sunglasses as big as Sharifah Aini's 70s glasses. They look like the flies but heh, oklah stylo.
Then, Fat n Sharky had to ogle at me as i noticed a so-married turtle.
His cute but its just a compliment.
Nora called earlier to ask me out.
She wanted to intro me to her cousin.
Chet! I thot a guy for dating purposes.
She is actually wanting to intro me to her lil cousins.
Adieus! Sayonara! Selamat Tinggal!
I will be back again.
I am still feeling misty and missing.
Sunday, January 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment