Period nearing i bet and dats why i am feeling emo yet angsty.
So painfullah, my stomach.
I hope i am ok before erna rings me.
She going to accompany me get my mp3 player.
Ok, excuse me..i nak go toilet.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Phew, better now.
I am gonna b ok.
I am craving for that 70s show so probably gonna splurge on them
Wat else? I really wanna go out w Erna today.
I want to eat ice-cream and i hope weather is fine.
I still want to knoe the taste of fondue.
I hope i haf enuff cash to survive til my next loan money.
Mum kinda upset yesterday about dad.
I hope it will not come true and mum gonna b ok.
I notice older man become more delusional each day.
Thinking they are still attractive when actually young girls after money.
Nah, not gonna b affected by dat since its not there yet.
STUPID BITCH TUTI!
Dat feel reaaaaaaly good, Phew!
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment