Eating caramel pudding and listening to accoustic version of 'This Song For a Lover'.
Verdict to dat accoustic: Not nice and Richard sounded 'sengau'.
Listening to 'You are in my mind in my sleep' while i dwld the ori version.
Bitter Sweet Symphony, hmmm..quite a long time.
I am not eating much this period.
No breakfast altho mum cooked fried rice.
Instead, i am just drinking loads of plain water and eating caramel pudding.
Btw, i curled my hair. I love it cos it looks alive and not flat.
Flat hair reveals my wide forehead and i dislike that.
I luv curls and to have a man blessed w curls is orgasmic (hehe, influenced by a blog). Oooooh, the song is dwlded. Luving the beat. Having sum kinda fantasy of curls, big torso and lovely brown skin. My definition of sexy is not normal.
Quiting that fantasy cos i want a good heart and morally correct characters.
Ok, let the details in my head be a secret.
I plan to visit the library in the evening.
Want to do the ppt today and finish it before 5 pm.
Ok, i am leaving.
Friday, January 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment