Arghhhhhhh, Dewa will b in sg.
Its on the 27th of Feb and at Fort Canning.
Dat is the date before my assg is due.
I wanna go but i haf to finish up my work first.
Maybe, i asked Fendi if he is interested.
Cinta hanyalah cinta.
Hidup dan matiku untukmu...
Two concerts on critical time plus depleting cash.
I MUST GO.
I am gonna write a letter to a fren just to be polite.
Nisa told me he wanna ask me to accompany him to a fren's wedding and i wont wanna jeorpadize my fun on dat day. Thus, i am going to be nice and polite so that he wont think anything tho most probably, he wont really care.
Btw, found out Akira in hospital.
Contemplating of visiting him but i haf long left the gang.
I worry if my sincere presence just gonna make things weird and ppl all conclusive.
Anyway, i hope he is gonna be fine and pls make him take really gd care of his health. Listening to Verve: Drugs Dont Work.
So this is it, i must get my brain working and focussing on school so that i can reward myself w Dewa too. I am gonna strike a deal w mum. ;)
Saturday, January 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment