Tuesday, December 28, 2004

There are many reasons why i dislike debates.
Howeva, a reason is enuff to voice out my dislike.
I hate debates cos it encourages arguement..n yeah...u all will go like, "DUH."
So that was wat happened in Seni Kraftangan.
Seni Muzik..today was like the longest class ever.
We had to listen to songs n distinguished the tempo.
I was confused like a mat in a circle.
Yeah, of cos i had to bring the lap top and think, it kinda too much.
Pls, i better get a grip of my anxiety in dat class.

The other day in Semantic class, Montre did sumting.
Normally, he is very informative in class tho he sound boastful.
Unfortunately his attempt to boast his intellect and creativity on dat Monday was extremely moronic.
He was asking if is it ok for him to put the triangle relationship in another way.
I thot the relationship gonna look like sum other intellect shape but turned out to be the same triangle. Irrelevant and i was suffocated. The lecturer was kinda nice tho she looked puzzled. Cool there, old Montre and u are smart everyday but not dat every day.

Btw, wat a waste to consume just a percentage of alcohol?
Sum lame thot dat got me thinking about the stupidest things in my life. Yeah, i slept later than Shark last night. Reason was dat i plan to revamp my blog and change it to sorta like a poser thing. Erks, kinda yucky but will see if i actually haf the courage to do so. Words like polishing polly, earthing for 26 mojo years, sexy mod look. I am embarass of myself and i think i got on Shark's nerve by voicing dat out. I also thot about the reasons for ppl disliking me. Shark said it probably cos i used BIG WORDS tho my grammar is farked up. Ok like i haf to satisfy the basic grammatical test b4 proceeding to vocab? When did i use BIG WORDS? Ok, sheesh..i feel like Kelso when i want so much to be Fezzy. I wonder about the delicious special Hyde brownies.

No comments: