Talked to this crusher tho i wasnt in the mood and sleepy.
Nice, funny chap but its just me having the prob.
I dont talk much and i feel uncomfortable.
Hate questions and especially personal questions dat i think so irrelevant.
Then teared myself to sleep reflecting on him and wondering if he is ok.
Ignorance hurts but i am just respecting it. I miss u,Z but i hate u for lying.
Let me think, hmmm...i haf to do readings on the articles in my file and fishbone the info. Dats very important since its due on Monday. I drag going back to KL..i draaaaaaaaaaaaag it.
Confided in mum and she warned me to stay away from those sick people. I only haf her to cry to and be strong. She told me she may not haf experienced such idiocyncrasy but she really think its unnecessary for me to be affected by them. Frankly, i cannot understand their constant haunt on me. How God has put me in a test and reward me with a beautiful dream last night. Funny dream whereby i was match made to one of the good-looking and rich princes. They look normally human but sumting different and my husband plus everyone love me very much. Howeva, funny thing is how cum the old dilapidated hse looks like a castle and happy land for me and them? I still can remember the face of my hubby in that dream....such pure face w gorgeous hair and very tall. He looks almost perfect except his nose kinda crooked a bit. Weird dream lah. The sincere love on his face dat captivates me.
Saturday, December 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment