Thursday, December 23, 2004

I felt sumone brushing my curls and rubbed her face on my shoulder. Its Hikmah.
Wish, its sumone else but kinda far fetch.
Ate a sarang semut made by that lil girl and i am on the keyboard.
So i promise to chat about Ira.
She is this undernourished lanky girl who has charm.
Charming, dat is the reason why she is attractive.
Witty too and funny. Her gestures and looks remind me of Zareena.
However, her designing skill and Nafa-ness are much like Mimi.
Shark n Ira are like infected with the wedding bells excitement.
Cupid soooooo arrowed them w many sticks on the butt that they endlessly talk abt love, wedding preps and good old courting time. Ira is so in looooove so she yakkety yak the most. They even used my lil tummy as their ring catalogue table. Cute young girls doing girlie excitement talk while i warned them not to extend the lenght of the table to my tits. I probably wish that i can be in the same exciting platform as them but i have never been lucky in love. Even if i am lucky enuff to b in that platform, i probably wont be so excited and really cracking head to plan. Maybe yeah, maybe not cos naturally i am a slacker. Heh, but ppl like them will perk me up and made me realize that its not normal to b a slacker bride. Anyway, when is the big day Ira? I know that Shark plan to marry at 2007. Wedding is every girls dream, even mine.

I haf to bathe cos my dear cousin is beginning to irritate me w punctuality. She wants to b punctual enuff to go to the library. Kids, Kids! Luv them but hate them too. She probably get tired of punctuality and join the slackers when she grow up. Adults kill kids'energy. I am one of the criminals. Yeah...Hikmah, its gonna be 1 pm.

No comments: