I am having a fever...trail fr the flu.
Tomorrow is kesenian day. Seni Muzik n Seni Lakon.
Supposedly today is like his band's Ria interview but shoot, tak jadi.
I am sleepy ah. Body aching. Was it cos of certain deprives dat i am sick?
Ok, class today was okie and i had my first academic reading class plus semantik lecture. Skipped Spanish class cos i couldnt wake up.
Oh yeah! The mat rock theathre....hmm. Basically goodlah and entertaining. Kinda typical n i think mat rock has not changedmuch in passion and lifestyle but looks and appearances changed. Mentality, probably a bit progressive especially w literacy, internet and attractive monetary values. Howeva, i still hold to a fren's definition of a real mat. 3 components dat made a mat: 1) music 2)soccer 3)babes. I remembered him saying dat the real Mat is actually the Brazilians. Rock, just a genre do further distinguish the kinda mat. Every race has a mat actually but w diff names and i still love a Malay mat n add sum kentalness pls cos dats like the x-factor.
PS...i am kinda proud of myself dat i did sum recapping of wat i studied today. I wanna change my studying attitude.
Monday, December 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment