However, there is like no flaky scalp on my nails.
Do i haf like a white hair dat need to be pulled by my dear monkey?
Went back at 1 plus last night.
Yeah, i hanged out w Leen.
It was a moronic move to meet yesterday at Orchard.
I was cursing myself under my breath as i got confused in a crowded station.
Couldnt find Leen and too incommode with the buzzing presence.
I was about to faint and almost see blankness but quickly ran to a pillar for saviour.
A few minutes and Leen came as she cursed the whole moronic thing dat cost a hole in her pocket. It was too crowded and How THE HELLL, u gonna watch movie at LIDO?
We burrowed thru midgets and giants with me feeling dizzy. Bought the delicious sticky Turkey ice-cream and rushed to the safe side of Orchard Road which was behind Takashimaya. That was the only time i began to inhale oxygen as i didnt get overwhelmed by crowdness. We talked and walked all the way to Lau Pa Sat. Leen, u dont knoe how glad i felt walking. Its been a long time since i had a hearty walk. I wish the night was more like in Europe. I must say that Leen talked a lot too but i wasnt irritated by the discourse just that, issues are the same with the same old thing. Okay, like people who deteriorate themselves to imply that they are actually WHOA perfect. People who persistently impose on their intellect, thus, stressing that they are the voice to others. Ok and my pleasure was checking out tits randomly and got reminded a while abt Leen's other close friend. Yeah, the tits maniac. We chatted too about the incubus but i rather not wasted it on them.
At Lau Pa Sat, Leen immediately ordered 20 sticks of Satay, a small bbq stingray, a plate of baby kai lan in oyster sauce served w rice. I was shocked at her spontaneous power of ordering. Reminded me so much of Fat. We did finish up the food and this time we had like about 6 cups of drinks. Bandung and Coke. A stupid Teh that later made the nite a short one cos i need to ....
I wanna look up to Leen as a loyal wife, a responsible mother and a woman with character who will not be swayed by the freedom of singlehood and stupid infidelity wonders. Pls dont change Leen cos frankly, u are all great cos of those threads. I dont haf many good married frens and tho they are my frens, i dislike them to the core for destroying their marriage. Main thing was they are the one that so eager to be married and settled to their love one but after that whined at the little or first heart aches and problems in marriage. I think, they were hypocrites to take a vow saying that they gonna go thru everything with their husbands via the sacred bonds but chickened out later. Lamers and dis doesnt disclude my own fren in secondary tho i love her too.
No comments:
Post a Comment