Dayang Nurfaizah....isnt she sweet?
I was star strucked by her in Planet Hollywood KL.
Watched her in SPS and savoured her smile and twinkly eyes.
Do any of u remember Sheril Aida?
Nah, not my student but a singer way back in the 80s tog w Syed Sobri?
I am trying to put a picture of her way back when she was in the 80s but i can only haf a clear pic of Syed Sobri. He is damn gd looking...thinking of him in Azura and how i die to taste those red lips.
Had only 6 hrs of sleep today.
Woke up yearning for the scent of love.
So when am i going to wake up and smell my other half?
When is he coming?
Going back today with the seniors.
Ssssh, i am not going back w Zuraidah and i lied saying going home w Fendi.
Fendi is coming down and cant wait to hang out w him.
I am trying to do sum kpo job like asking and convincing Rohaizat on dating Sharkira's pretty cousin.
No comments:
Post a Comment