Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Bulging tummy, result of excessive drinking and poor digestion.
I had chicken rice served w smooth Tofu.
Actually, my first meal for today.
Dah masuk anginlah my perut and dats why i am feeling mendak.
Seni Muzik class was the joy today since we had an ensemble.
We had kompang players, gong, tambourine and accordian.
Hope i spell it right.
Chatted a bit on the different categories og ppl in the music scene.
We haf the traditional, improviser and also opportunist.
I came up w those terms according to my own understanding.
The tradiotional group are people who strictly hold to the traditional aspects of playing traditional malay music. Therefore the instruments are limited to gendang, gong, violin, accordian and rattlers. The improviser are progressive group who would improvise the traditional malay music and give it really refreshing contemporary beat with modern instruments. Hmmm, the opportunist is a group of people who will use traditional musical instrument in their songs to give sum ethnic taste. I call them the opportunist cos they are just trying to sprinkle their genre with ethnic flavour for some commercial reasons, normally. Of cos, there are other better terms but just wat i made up n thot due to the lecturer's influence. Typical student aye.

Oh hows journey w Rohaizat? Amazingly, we actually got separated by other year 3s and were in the different bus. I sat beside Rohaizat and of cos its only polite for him to sit outside. It was ok, talked here n there and he went silent when i asked him too much about his bachelorhood. He knew my CT, Zurina and so i suspected he had prior knowledge of me. Slept beside him and smiling at the thot of how others will like ogled at this lil bitch who got to sleep beside him. Nice thing to get to go back with him and peep a bit into his life.

Spent half the day w Shark n her lovers. Khabir has becum a lanky giant. Fadzli, he is like a weird attention seeker with his friendly, " Hey There!" or like " Wassup!".
I was irritated at first but the imitate this Phlowtron thingy. Phowtron is this poser like Rappers according to Shark. But i agree with her cos i think the name is meaninglessly weird. Let me see...Damn! they haf a website. Ok, i wanna be ignorant and not knoe the meaning of that word. I hope tader meaninglah that word but nice website tho.

Ok, tiredlah wanna talk abt many things. I miss those taggers actually.

No comments: