Friday, November 19, 2004

You dont knoe how glad i feel at the sight of recovered pc. Was smiling fr corner to corner and Hafiz let me used the pc. I luv my pc, its the only attached medium to internet dat i feel at ease to. Using other pcs make me very detached and strange so dats explain my very brief updates.

Yesterday, went to Yayi Gabil's pl w my incomplete family after visiting dear Fat. Everyone seemed tired and wondering why am i still studying. I am not marriedlah altho i wish i am so wats there in my life other than studying. My auntie who is just a yr my senior is an attractive widow who is blessed w a cute son. She is attractive and suddenly i like her altho when we were kids, i dislike her cos she is an attention seeker and kinda mentel. Wat she went thru probably made her a nicer person. I wish i knew sumone who i can like intro to her. She need a gd husband more than me cos of the kid. Was thinking of Zuher but wat if my aunt dont fancy him. Maybe, i am a bit too much lah. I wonder how my kids gonna look like especially the lil boy cos i want the boy to look like me. Then at 10, Nora came w Mi. I luv them. Nora looks prettier day by day. She is so lucky and Mi is very lucky too. Showed them Jac's clips and yeah, i got the addiction started. I am kinda like torn in between Taufik n Olinda. Olinda is gd but Taufik has more of the package other than i am definitely supporting him cos he is a Muslim. I knoe its a bit racist or bias but hey, Taufik is not lousy k. Olinda kinda auntielah altho she has good voice. Ok Ok, u are allowed to brand me w wadeva adjectives for my superficiality.

Today, gonna go visit Yani and then off to East area to visit Nora plus Mi. Very few trasured frens. Thot of visiting Erna but she is at her mum's pl. Kinda smsed her to intro me to other ppl. Zuher is nice but its kinda a struggle to me and i think he is struggling too. Sumtimes, u just knoe dat it wont go far. Its crappy perhaps but i just knew it and dat just prevent me from advancing. I am just not myself much with dat cute looking drummer. So detached.

No comments: