Just got back fr Photo shoot. Not mine, its Zuher's band photo shoot for Manja. I helped them at the last minute to get my Super Duper fren, Naz, to do the make up. I luv Naz...she is an awesome babe who will be ur fairy God Mother any moment. She is libra and share the same bday is Shark. Librans are awesome, suddenly my life is flooded w librans. The guys love the make up done by a Marketing Grad. Very glad i get to help Zuher. Even more glad to knoe dat Zul and Shaliza are my lost primary school frens. Especially Shaliza, how we danced with joy at the reunion. Cant wait to tell Pendek n Yani. My world is really small.
Went to the library a while to get 3 books. I would be reading soon. Zuher shud be sleeping cos he didnt get much sleep last night.
Friday, November 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment