Saturday, November 06, 2004

Guys definitely haf prob w me. After Tulang went for shisha and instead of joining him w his frens after i got him excited twice dat i am gonna b there, the couple and i actually chose to be away for privacy. The msgs 'Alah' from him were dissapointing. Tuff chick i am cos i am a very private personlah and very shy. I dont like big groups especially since i knoe dat his bunch of frens used to be my bunch of chillin frens. But worst, i had to pass the kaki 5 area for cab and yeah i saw templeton who immediately noticed me. He was smiling w his mouth and eyes. Its been a long time we catch each other.I waved to him and smile as i also look for Zu but he is not there. Called him but he sounded a bit lazy to layan me. Smsed him to apologize and asked if he was really sitting w Templeton and he just ignored it. Erksss! I am not good in dealing with guys. Suits me lah. Differences resurface and i shudnt expect much.I think its hard on him. Couldnt ask him for time,rite, to knoe me better.

Listening to MSP Lifeblood. I luuuuuuuuuuuuuv them and it saddened me to hear rumours dat they are gonna be disbanded. Luv their intellectual and deep lyrics plus the sound of the music. James Bradfield sings sincerely and emo-ly. I luv them and they all are songwriters even the missing probably dead Ritchie. I am a manic for Manic Street Preachers. I wish i can go to their concert in London and get one of my cds plus diary signed by them. I wanna take pics w them.I heart MSP.


The early days of them when i first saw them in 1992.


From 4 young manics to finally, 3 matured surviving Manics.


The album freshly by them this year. Luv all tracks, i mean it.

No comments: