Thursday, November 25, 2004

¡Buena mañana, gente encantadora!

I pray and pray dat i get to take Spanish this sem since Dutch clashes w my Semantik class. Howeva, i intend to made use of the Dutch Beginners learning kit to self taught myself. It will be a challenge for me to learn Dutch on my own. Will see if the ambitious me can actually achieve dat goal.

Feeling a bit better this morning. Talked to an online fren dat i haf neva meet altho been frens for like 3 years. Marvelous 3 actually brought us together. Marvelous 3 is sum kinda like a band or group back in the 80s i think. I luv the song 'September girl' by them. Another funny thing about this guy is dat i dont even knoe his name other than knowing he whines a lot about his job dissatisfaction.

I dont really knoe wat i wanna do today but i haf this interest to go library and read. Maybe, i go get my sneakers if i am ok. Second day mensus, not really favourable but a gd thing is dat i dont haf cramps just dat moody and easily irritated so i choose to be quiet w ppl around me. Howeva last nite a lil sms conversation w Zuher before i got moody and attacked him a bit. I miss Kl and i miss studying. Huda kinda like inspires me to be progressive in my studies. Lets just pray dat i improve in attitude and discipline in attendance which will improve my grades this sem.

PS...i haf absorbed sum of Fat's bad things like forgetful and misconception. I am turning into the Fat just dat i am not an obsessive cleaner. Shark got Fat's good thing dat really helps a lot, the grumpiless morning girl. Missing Fat wheneva we pamper ourselves w food.

No comments: