Just completed Kenduri. Thanks to disposable plates n cups, i dont haf to wash lotsa things. Btw, my mum's cousin named Wak Mek aka Org Minyak had returned to God this morning. Mum couldnt go, so the kenduri was part for him too. While Yasin were recited among the Javanese ladies clan, i was reading, memorising n understanding my Seni Bina as well as Seni Tekstil. Motives and meaning of every motives are kinda at the tip of my tongue. Interest very important when cum to studying and actually a lot of things.
Talked to Sharky today n heh yeah, we did girl stuff. She told me to cum over n ate her mum's curry but i couldnt. Tomorrow after cycling, i will haf to go to her pl to take pics. I was very weak at the earlier part of the day cos of low sugar. So mum made me sweet tea altho she was busy. I always take things lightly when cum to consuming sweet things as a compulsory routine every morning. I haf low sugar while mum has high sugar. I haf low blood while mum has high blood. Cancelled appointment too cos mum too busy to make it. Next week, i haf to go for medication.
Study, study...i still find it hard to start on tatabhs. K, i haf to pray Asar. Maybe my poor mood is cos of my exams n studying. I wonder how am i eva gonna do exams during Rmadhan. I hope i will b ok cos normally, i cant function w empty stomach or low sugar. Cant wait for the beauty of the blessed month.
Friday, October 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment