Sunday, October 03, 2004

Motorcycle Diaries

Nazri was the guy who introduced me to Che Guevara. He generuously gave a book and entertained my thoughts as well as challenged it til it tire him. I can never forget him altho there was once til now, i am offended by him. Sum things are better left unspoken.

Watched the movie w my k.angkat. She called me like an hour b4 the show and off in a cab to Century Sq to catch our 'idol' che. I luv his passion and free-spirited adventure. Alberto n Ernesto wanted to conquer the world but the world actually conquered their hearts especially Che's. The world changed him and later he carried the responsibility of changing the world with the price of his death.I luv his passion for travelling. I luv wat he went thru altho he can choose to lead a normal, luxurious life. I luv it when he teared at realization of opression, social differences and poverty dat actually i think will still be helpless a lot w/o his tyranny and changes.He is an honest man deep inside him. Remembered the day when i went to Jakarta and teared at lil kids selling stuff in dirty clothes when they shud be studying n sucking lollipops. The world has many faces and u will only get to see it if u want to. I admire Che, always but i dislike him a lot in his guerilla uniform cos he had to be evil in order to fight evil and later be good. Well, heh of cos i dislike him too cos of his womanising character but dats available in all guys. I probably be like dat too if i were born a man.

Yeah, motorcycle emptiness. I am gonna look for motorcycle diaries and the vcd. I wish i can talk to Nazri again. He is my intelligent fren but being a man, he has his uncontrollable flaws. Off to JE library soon. Ppl sure think dat i am weird and a stalker but i haf always been there since its the only library w all the Seni bks available. Sigh, a fren in need. Why must she let other ppl so affect her and make her abuse herself w drugs? I wish she is strong cos she can be.

http://www.motorcyclediariesmovie.com/home.html

No comments: